Saturday 27th June 2020
A very practical day for anyone interested in training in Cranio-Sacral Therapy.
Find out about this powerful, life-changing therapy – so gentle, yet so profound.
See the college, meet the tutors, see how Cranio-Sacral Therapy can transform your life.
Venue: British College of Osteopathic Medicine, 6 Netherhall Gardens, London NW3 5RR
To book a place please complete the online application form (payment details are at the bottom of the application form).
For further information, please contact email@example.com or 020 7483 0120
"Brilliant day! Such a powerful therapy! Thanks for making it a success!"
"My training at CCST has been truly transformative."
"My life was just running on automatic until I attended this course."
"Literally the best course I have ever taken in my life!"
Suitable for all
The CCST Training is suitable for all
- both for health professionals who wish to deepen their skills
- and for those from any walk of life seeking a career change to a life of greater humanity, caring, warmth and satisfaction
Registered Cranio-Sacral Therapist
CCST is the only college in London accredited by the Cranio-Sacral Therapy Association (CSTA). Graduates are eligible to join the CSTA as Registered Cranio-Sacral Therapists (RCST). RCST is the only qualification recognised by the Cranio-Sacral Therapy Association.
Why choose the CCST Training
- The most established college (34 years)
- A highly experienced tutor team
- Comprehensive integrated biodynamic approach - integrating Biodynamics and Biomechanics, and a wide range of further resources
- Thorough preparation for professional practice - including clinical experience
- Qualification as a Registered Cranio-Sacral Therapist - accredited by the Cranio-Sacral Therapy Association
- Substantial support throughout the training
- Low cost
- Profoundly transformative course which can transform your life
Train as a professional Cranio-Sacral Therapist with the first and most established college, leading the field in Cranio-Sacral Therapy, with over 34 years experience training Cranio-Sacral Therapists in the UK and internationally.
"A truly inspirational journey. Thomas' teaching is so profound and gentle and so well-balanced between practice and theory that you feel comfortable from the very first moment. The support of the tutors is amazing, each of them bringing something special to the group. I can't wait to continue my journey in this life-changing course."
Our integrated approach is founded in biodynamic principles - engaging with the most profound inherent healing forces within the body and with the deeper tides and rhythms of life - and incorporates a wide range of resources both biodynamic and biomechanical, in order to respond to each individual according to their needs, and to enable each practitioner to develop a broader perspective and their own individual approach.
Sat-Thurs 11th - 16th July 2020
Comprehensive Professional Training
One Year Training - starts 11th July 2020
Two Year Training (weekend format) - starts Oct 10th 2020
is also available at the
Centre for Cranio-Sacral Therapy
9 St Georges Mews
Primrose Hill, London NW1 8XE
(including a low cost clinic - from £20)